Experience music and music-making in all its forms and facets! At Musikmesse, you can hear live music of all styles and kinds on several stages. Waiting for you, too, are lectures on topics of key relevance to the sector, workshops and clinics, together with the new special topic ‘Music Education’. Major award ceremonies and the Musikmesse Festival, to be held both at the Exhibition Centre and around the City, make Frankfurt, for four days, the musical capital of the world.
NEW: Home of Drums (3 + 4 April 2020)
Drummers`heaven! The international drum industry is launching an innovative meet-up concept (3. + 4. April 200) for drummers and percussionists from all parts of the world: Home of Drums will combine product presentations, knowledge transfer, concerts and performances organized by our partner OnlineLessons.tv.
The online platform www.homeofdrums.com will launch in August 2019 and every month from this time will be announcing the names of new artists who will be taking part in the event.
What you can expect:
- Instrument exhibitions by brands such as DW, GEWA, Gibraltar, Gretsch, Latin Percussion, Mapex, Millenium, Natal, Paiste, PDP, Pearl, Protection Racket, Remo, Roland, Sabian, Sonor, Toca Percussion, Vic Firth, Yamaha, Zildjian and Zultan
- Mixed test stations with sets from leading manufacturers in categories such as "Basic", "Jazz", "Fusion", etc. directly next to each for testing and comparing the different sounds in areas acoustically designed for them
- Huge event and workshop programme with international drum artist
- Networking and exchange of experiences
- Highlight concert with international stars of the sector in cooperation with Baden-Wurttemberg Pop Academy
- On top: exhibition by manufacturers of drum-relevant products and accessories, such as microphones, music-software, in-ear equipment and more