The Business Matchmaking Programme fosters contact between manufacturers and buyers, even before the trade fair begins. We help you to find, from amongst over 9.000 visitors at the show, those buyers, wholesalers and retailers that are of greatest importance for your company and are looking for what you are offering. There is an easy-to-use online platform available to help you plan meetings with new and existing customers. In addition, you will be given individual assistance from our matchmaking team.
As an exhibitor at Musikmesse, you will automatically have been registered on the Business Matchmaking Programme. The exhibitor profile that you have already lodged with us, including your company contact details and information about the range of products you offer, will be made available on the online platform, so that buyers, wholesalers and retailers will be better able to find you. You can update and refine your profile at any time, using your personal Messe Frankfurt login data. The new service at Musikmesse is offered free of charge.
This is how Business Matchmaking works:
- You register on the Business Matchmaking platform, using your personal Messe Frankfurt login, and can then add further important information to your profile and give more details about the ranges of products you offer. Moreover, you can create a time window, indicating when you will be available for meetings.
- Our Business Matchmaking Team will then check your profile against the contact details of visitors who have already registered, in order to provide you with suitable suggestions for potential customers.
- You can then choose who you would like to meet at the show, send a meeting request, plan a meeting invitation, modify details of your particular range of products and edit your diary.
- The Business Matchmaking Team will also help you to plan your meetings in personal telephone consultations.
- The Matchmaking Team will be available on site to offer assistance at the show. You will find the stand for this service in the Foyer of Hall 4.1.
The advantages for you:
- With our user-friendly website, you will be able to find profiles of buyers that interest you and can select exactly who you would like to meet at Musikmesse.
- The information you collect in advance about buyers, wholesalers and retailers will make your preparations for the show easier and provide you with details, in advance, of what you can expect at the trade fair and whom you will meet.
- You can send meeting requests to buyers and confirm all your planned and suggested discussions online, in advance of the show.
- Online diaries enable you to follow your meeting requests in real time and to transfer them to your own private calendar.
- The meetings themselves take place on your stand, where you will meet your contact in person and will be able to present your products to them in their presence.
- You will find a personal contact at the booth of Business Matchmaking in the foyer of Hall 4.1.
If you want to be part of our Business Matchmaking programme, please send us an email (email@example.com).