The International Piano Forum will present the 9th International German Piano Award on 1 April 2019.
Six nominated pianists will play for the laureate jury in the semi-finals on 31 March. Only two will be selected for the final and grand finale on 1 April. After their performances, the laureate of the 9th International German Piano Award will be chosen.
As a member of the audience, you can vote for the best pianist in the grand finale.
Benefits and Awards:
- The Laureate of the International German Piano Award 2019 will receive € 20,000.00
- Audience Award: € 3,000.00
- Laureates’ concerts
- Jury membership at the International German Piano Award 2019
- Further benefits such as performance opportunities and contacts with record labels, orchestras and concert organizers are provided
- CD-Recording LABEL GENUIN
- IPF Masters Management
- Free application
- The International Piano Forum covers the travelling costs worldwide such as full Hotel costs
Application deadline is 14 Dezember 2018