From iconic guitars to vinyl classics: Musikmesse Plaza, the Pop-Up Experience market, will be held on 3 and 4 April 2020 mainly in Hall 4.1. Here you can discover, buy or trade vintage instruments and purchase records and CDs.
Do you want to become an exhibitor at the new Musikmesse Plaza?
Book your booth now for Musikmesse Plaza in Hall 4.1. You can choose between attractive packages – from just 120 Euro.
Please fill in the registration form and send it by e-mail to email@example.com. Registration deadline is 31 March 2020.
- Musikmesse Plaza Package (PDF, 835 KB)
- Technical Information - Traffic Regulations - Service Partners 2020 (pdf, 2 MB)
- Registration form Musikmesse Plaza (pdf, 847 KB)
Do you want to become an exhibitor at Home of Drums?
Book your booth now for Home of Drums. You can choose between attractive packages.
Please fill in the registration form and send it by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration deadline is 31 March 2020.
- Registration form Home of Drums (pdf, 882 KB)
Your highlights at Musikmesse Plaza
NEW: Home of Drums (3 + 4 April 2020)
Drummers`heaven! The international drum industry is launching an innovative meet-up concept (3. + 4. April 2020) for drummers and percussionists from all parts of the world: Home of Drums will combine product presentations, knowledge transfer, concerts and performances organized by our partner OnlineLessons.tv.
The online platform www.homeofdrums.com will launch shortly and every month from this time will be announcing the names of new artists who will be taking part in the event.
Also visit the Youtube Channel of "Home of Drums". Here you will find interesting videos about drumming.
What you can expect:
- Instrument exhibitions by brands such as DW, GEWA, Gibraltar, Gretsch, Latin Percussion, Mapex, Millenium, Natal, Paiste, PDP, Pearl, Protection Racket, Remo, Roland, Sabian, Sonor, Toca Percussion, Vic Firth, Yamaha, Zildjian and Zultan
- Mixed test stations with sets from leading manufacturers in categories such as "Basic", "Jazz", "Fusion", etc. directly next to each for testing and comparing the different sounds in areas acoustically designed for them
- Huge event and workshop programme with international drum artists like John Riley, Alex Landenburg, Claus Heßler or Daniel Schild
- Networking and exchange of experiences
- Highlight concert with international stars of the sector in cooperation with Baden-Wurttemberg Pop Academy
- On top: exhibition by manufacturers of drum-relevant products and accessories, such as microphones, music-software, in-ear equipment and more
Marvel at the impressive collection of guitars from the golden era of rock ‘n’ roll in the special exhibition organised in cooperation with the No. 1 Guitar Centre and Gibson USA. The guitarist Peter Weihe and vintage expert Drew Berlin will take Gibson fans on a journey in time through the history of the legendary Les Paul. Additionally, guitarist Thomas Blug will play a variety of guitars in the ‘Fender by Leo Fender: The evolution of Fender’s electric guitars 1950-1964’ workshop.
Vinyl & CD Exchange Market
Here is the place to be for music lovers who prefer vinyl to MP3 and streaming. A genuine treasure trove for record collectors is being created at Musikmesse Plaza in cooperation with “Wolly’s Börsen” music market. You’re guaranteed to discover rarities that are simply not to be found in the usual shops.
Musikmesse Plaza hall plan 2020
- Download: Musikmesse Plaza hall plan 2020 (PDF, 210 KB)
Review: Impressions Musikmesse Plaza 2019
Do you have questions about Musikmesse Plaza? Then send us an e-mail: email@example.com