SchoolJam, Germany`s biggest festival for young people, is entering its 16th year. School bands with members aged ten or older are invited to enter and, with a little luck, can look forward to playing in the grand finale at Musikmesse on 13 April 2018.
The voting is over.
These eight bands have made it and will play at Musikmesse 2018!
- Past Reflection from Frankfurt (Winner of bonedo.de)
- ABack from Essen (Winner at PPV-Verlag)
- Dead Pac from Celle (Winners at Musikmesse)
- Beyond The Limits from Berlin (Winner on SchoolJam.de)
- Friday And The Fool from Ratingen (Jury-Decision)
- Funk Fragment from Coswig (Jury-Decision)
- Kellerproduktion from Schneverdingen (Jury-Decision)
- Vault Kid from Leer (Jury-Decision)
SchoolJam is a collaboration between MM-Musik-Media-Verlag publishing company, the German Music Council (Deutscher Musikrat), the ‘respect’ initiative of the ‘Aktion Mensch’ charity, VIVA and Musikmesse Frankfurt. The Federal Ministry for Family, Seniors, Women and Young People has also been an official sponsor of SchoolJam.
Every year, well-known stars take part in the finale with the school bands on the Musikmesse stage. The winning band can look forward to a concert trip to Music China in Shanghai.